Image and video hosting by TinyPic On The Go: UP & COMING - JESSIE J

On The Go

Your one stop news outlet....

Sunday, March 20, 2011

UP & COMING - JESSIE J

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She started her career at 17 and signed to Gut Records for a period of 2 years before they went bankrupt and once they went into liquidation, she was out of a record label until traveling to America she then went off co.writing for artist like Chris Brown and her most renown track was -Party In The U.S.A- (Miley Cyrus). She has toured with Macy Gray, Girls Aloud, Chris Brown, Cyndi Lauper and Taio Cruz. Her album -Who You Are- 6 years in the making debuted with the single -Do it Like a Dude-(Which she had primarily had Rihanna in mind to sing because this was around the time 'Rude Boy' came out); mirroring urban pop and remained number one on the charts for two weeks and later getting knocked off by a fellow crossover Britain Adele -Someone like you-. Jessie recently came out with her second single -Price Tag- c.o.written by Dr.Luke.




She has recently came on SNL as the guest performer on the 12 of March 2011 performing
-Price Tag-


-Mama Knows Best-


She paired up with (VEVO LIFT) for the Jessie J - Enter The Top Fan Contest
Surprisingly the winner of this contest was Me. I had a chance to meet up with the
up and coming artist who was one of the most sincere and humble artist. Her performance
was amazing and after her 1st song Mama Knows Best she then shouted me out looking
to see where I was and if I can see the performance. She then knowingly knowing I would not get
the full experience off the stage and I then spent the remainder of the performance on stage. One of the
most exciting moments of my life and due to utter timidness I remained calm and collective.


Jessie J – Enter the Top Fan Contest! (VEVO LIFT)





She has also recently won the Critics Choice at the Brit Award 2011





Artist who like the up and coming artist

Selena Gomez



Nicki Minaj




Jessie J's Sexuality 


Jessie told radio show ‘In Demand’ 
“I’ve never denied it. Whoopie doo guys, yes, I’ve dated girls and I’ve dated boys –get over  it. It’s not a secret.”
Jessie later took to Twitter to say that she never hid her sexuality or labeled it:
“For all the people congratulating me on ‘coming out’ or confirming I’m ‘bi’ lol-I have NEVER hid my sexuality. I love who I love. I will never label my sexuality. If its a boy its a boy if its a girl its a girl.”(sic)
She also added that she simply can’t please everyone, but is happy to let haters “hate” if they want:
“Whatever I do in life SOMEONE somewhere will HATE it. Be it my music, my face, my clothes, my hair, my bum lol. It Is what it is. Let the haters hate. Live for the moment (sic).”



She is the next up and coming artist with vocals ranges from Lauren Hill -- Whitney Houston expect to see more of this Brit soon or more frequently.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home