Image and video hosting by TinyPic On The Go: CAN WE SAY DESPERATE FOR FAME

On The Go

Your one stop news outlet....

Sunday, March 20, 2011

CAN WE SAY DESPERATE FOR FAME


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Brown recently said, “I would love to do like a mil the first week, honestly. And that’s really pushing, and I know that’s pushing, but I’m happy with anything I sell. If I sell 100,000 like last time, I’m cool.”
Although it is a rather big dream, Brown has better timing with this release. Instead of it  receiving backlash and heat because of the Rihanna incident (like his last album did), this album is coinciding with his recently leaked nude photos. Are you going to be buying the new album?
I think he's trying to go through the route of many other artist ex: Ray J. and his sex tape. I mean trying to light up what was dimmed out is cool, but sending naked pics so people can think of your dick rather then you being a dick to sell albums was a bit desperate, narcissistic and crude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home