Image and video hosting by TinyPic On The Go: LADY GAGA THE MOVIE??

On The Go

Your one stop news outlet....

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

LADY GAGA THE MOVIE??

I AM EXXXXXTATIC CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS ....BUT IF ITS ANYTHING LIKE HER TOUR DATES THEY WILL BE SOLD OUT IN LESS THEN 2 MIN OPENING WEEKEND



Could we see Oscar winner Marisa Tomei starring as Lady Gaga? The age difference may be a bit of a challenge, but fans were quite excited when the 24-year-old singer was on Sirius XM's Morning Mashup and revealed she is a big fan of Tomei and wants her to star as Gaga.

Marisa Tomei as Lady Gaga - Oscar Winner Thrilled at Prospect.


She said, "I would have Marisa Tomei play me. I am such a Marisa Tomei fan. All my friends call me Marisa when I get angry, because my New York accent just flies out of my body and I start smacking my gum."


Tomei, 46, was recently on "The View" where she responded to Gaga's request. "I was thrilled when I heard. I love her. I love her music. And she's a smart businesswoman," said Tomei.

"So I was so touched, really. I think it's incredible that she likes my work and that she'd think of me in that way. I thought it was great."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home